Pop-up offers creative wing flavor options, starters, burger, salads, desserts, adult beverages
The virtually-virtual Jack Rose Wing Club pop-up at Jack Rose Dining Saloon has returned. It initially launched in 2020 and is back now, perfectly timed as football season begins. Creative chicken wing feasts are on the menu for carryout, delivery and dine-in service.
He are some of the Jack Rose Wing Club flavor options for chicken wings beyond the original honey glaze habanero and bourbon:
- Root Beer BBQ with crispy onions;
- Honey Sriracha with sriracha chili paste, honey and sesame seeds,
- Mezcal Lime with lime crema
- Gochujang glazed in Korean chili paste, ginger and garlic
- Peruvian with garlic, cumin and lime alongside house aji verde for dipping.
Diners can also try dry-rubbed Old Bay; sticky chutney-glazed Apricot with pickled jalapeño; ‘Bama White BBQ with apple cider, mayo, brown sugar and popped sorghum; and Classic Buffalo topped with curly scallions.
These inspired wings are priced as follows:
- 7 wings for $16
- 21 wings for $46
- 30 wings for $60
- 50 wings for $90
Fans will also have the option to take home “Make it a Party” Platters for $110, featuring 50 wings, sauces & snacks to serve 6 to 8 guests.
The Jack Rose Wing Club menu will be concise, the Saloon revealed, but there’s something for everyone:
- Chicken Skins with green goddess sauce
- Fried Mac & Cheese with truffle aioli
- Maryland Crab Deviled Eggs with togarashi & chives
- Blistered Shishito Peppers with spicy mayo & hot-yaki
- An “indulgently-stacked” stacked Big Jack Burger topped with bacon, pimento cheese, fried shallots and aioli.
- House Cut Fries with garlic truffle parmesan;
- Watermelon Feta Salad with cherry tomato, sunflower seed, basil and balsamic reduction
- Mixed Greens with spring mix, pickled red onion, carrot, and mustard vinaigrette
Also, desserts include Bourbon Pecan Pie; Lavender Goat Cheese Cheesecake; and rye-whiskey macerated Strawberry Shortcake. Meal sides like Buttermilk Biscuits, with honey butter, strawberry and blackberry jams, are also available. Customers can also choose high-octane adult drinks and craft beer singles for carryout, as well as six-packs. Plus, there will be canned Sagamore whiskey cocktails, ready for the to-go experience.
The menu will be available for carryout and delivery on their website (via Doordash & Grubhub, and coming soon, Toast & UberEats), as well as for dine-in. More details about the Jack Rose Wing Club can be accessed here.
About the publisher.